1. Hello Guest , We have Added a New Downloading System , Read About it Here :- Introducing Soft4Win Downloader
    Dismiss Notice

Update Cyberghost Vpn 6.0.8.2959 Stable

Discussion in 'Security Tools' started by Soft4Win, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Soft4Win

Soft4Win Administrator

[​IMG]

One of the drawbacks of surfing online is the possibility of losing personal data. VPN service providers strive to solve this issue and one of these is CyberGhost. Based on the OpenVPN protocol with SSL encryption, it enables you to navigate on the Internet, using a secure virtual private network. Thus, data transfers, user actions and the location address are concealed, allowing you to surf anonymously.

CyberGhost is a fast, simple and efficient way to protect your online privacy, surf anonymously and access blocked or censored content. It offers top-notch security and anonymity without being complicated to use or slowing down your internet connection.

Privacy : CyberGhost VPN hides your IP and replaces it with one of your choice. This way, you surf anonymously.
    Security : We encrypt your connection and don’t keep logs, so you don’t have to worry about the security of your data.
    Freedom : With CyberGhost VPN you gain access to censored or geo-restricted content from all around the world.

How to Activate?

Install CyberGhost VPN
    Use Task Manager to kill all CyberGhost VPN processes
    Open services.msc then stop CyberGhost service
    Copy content from crack folder and paste & replace into installation directory
    Launch CyberGhost VPN
    That’s All, Enjoy

Download
    Download :- CyberGhost 6.0.8.2959 Stable

dantekai14 likes this.
  2. master200

master200 Member

thanks bro but crack not working because cg service force stopped cant start

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. Killer2017

Killer2017 Member

4. Soft4Win

Soft4Win Administrator

Can you send me the screenshot , working fine at my end.

5. master200

master200 Member

cg service stopped forever :(
    [​IMG]

6. Soft4Win

Soft4Win Administrator

Make sure you don't have any other vpn or proxy software.

Follow these steps :-
    1. Open Run with winkey+r and then type inetcpl.cpl and press enter.
    2. It will open Internet Properties , Go to connection tab and then go to Lan Settings.
    3. Under Lan Settings Uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your Lan and then save the settings.
    4. Try Opening Cyberghost again , it should probably open now.

If the Above steps don't help then try reinstalling it.

Let me know if you face any issues.
    Have a Good Day

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  7. manc79

manc79 Member

8. master200

master200 Member

i dont have proxy software.
    reinstalling cg6 service running but crack file missing from directory cg6. crack again cg servive stopped forever :(

9. Soft4Win

Soft4Win Administrator

That's Strange :( , Have you checked whether the software is opening without replacing the crack and without stopping the services. Or the Software is unable to open freshly either.

10. master200

master200 Member

the software running normal without replacing crack and cg6 service running normal maybe you can release repack "preactived version " ?

11. Soft4Win

Soft4Win Administrator

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and it worked fine this time aswell , don't know what's going wrong in your case.

As per repacking is considered its a difficult task as Cyberghost installs some drivers and registry which is not possible for me to figure out at the moment.

12. dantekai14

dantekai14 Member

Awesome!!
    Thanks! for the new version.

Soft4Win likes this.