What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

MOD Iptv Extreme Pro

IPTV Extreme Pro

IPTV Extreme Pro

Hello !
It's a really comprehensive app with dozens of dozens of settings to refer to

..among which
-Excellent and accurate EPG
-Possibility to choose sources Epg
-Transcoding with Chromecast (which I did not personally have so not tested but I know it works great)
-Possibility to manage Player as default (excellent) or external like Xmtv or MxPlayer etc ..
-Many settings for style and display including grid size and display type
etc -...

NEEDED:

-root
-LuckyPatcher
-Modified Playstore

because:

-If i have not root I can not install Luckypatcher (intended as the use of all own functions)
-If i have not Luckypatcher I can not install the modified Playstore
-The modified Playstore is useful to DO NOT invalidate the application license

For those without Root can use the non-Pro version that contains various advertisements
_HTTPS: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id = com.pecana.iptvextreme & hl = en

Or the one paying
_HTTPS: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id = com.pecana.iptvextremepro & hl = en

How to do:

Download and install IPTV Extreme pro

Then download and install luckyPatcher ( from the Store ) go to settings (three dots) below appears bar information tap on Tools and from list = Installed playstore modified (leave that selected from list) then it will be installed and overwritten to existing , for everything else it will work as before updates App etc ..

NOTES: If you have Xposed installed Luckypatcher will ask you to activate the module tap YES , for those who have not installed Xposed it works as well
The application does NOT have any preinstalled list it works with personal lists
They are uploaded either in .m3u , link , or Xstream Portal format

DOWNLOAD :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.