Kali Linux is not with a sole intention to provide a vulnerability testing platform, rather it’s something representing a full-fledged operating system with media player, browser and other conventional accessories. But using product as an operating system in not at all a good idea when there already exist some better OS editions. A pertinent thing to mentioned here is, with Kali Linux sooner of later you would be feeling yourself with the limitations to security, exploitation, sniffing tools and other such related frameworks. This may not be your cup of tea if you are not knowledgeable to the basics of security testing Engineering.
Other top-notch features, representing Kali Linux are listed below, have a look at time to get what this system is intended to deliver.
Kali Linux: Product’s Salient Features:
- A comprehensive security testing platform.
- Supported well with both 32 Bit and 64 Bit systems.
- Accessibility is available for visually impaired people.
- Automation and customization is there to assist users.
- Loaded with Windows applications, by default.
- Suitable for penetration testing audience.
- Low on system specifications.
- Multiple tools can be deployed simultaneously with an easy access.
- An Open-source project.
- A comprehensive OS for security and vulnerability testing.
- Even More…..
Kali Linux: Important Product Details:
- Product’s Name: Kali Linux.
- Updated Here On: 24 July 2016.
- Genre: Operating Systems.
- Setup Type: Offline Bootable Images.
- Setup Size: 2.90 GB Each.
- License: Freeware.
- System Requirements: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Disc Space and Intel Processor 2.0 Ghz or Faster.
- Compatibility: 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Our Suggestion About Kali Linux:
There are many tools that could be combined to get a comprehensive security and vulnerability testing system, so that’s what Kali Linux is proving within a single package. Product is clubbed with multiple tools that are praised over the years for creating forensics, encryption possibilities and for finding out loopholes and bottlenecks within a network or a system. So our vote is up to the product, give it a try now.