Kaspersky® delivers premium protection from viruses, Trojans, spam, hackers, and more. Its cutting-edge, hybrid approach to digital security combines innovative, cloud-based technologies with advanced antivirus protection to deliver a faster, more effective response to today’s complex, ever-evolving threats. You, your private data and PC are completely protected as you work, bank, shop and play online.
Protects your privacy, your money & your kids from Internet risks
- Protects your PC against today’s Internet threats
- Adds extra security for online banking & shopping
- Safeguards your privacy and personal information
- Helps protect your children against online threats
- Combines superior security & optimized performance
Unique Safe Money Technology
Provides additional layers of protection during financial transactions, such as online banking and shopping, and using payment systems.
Innovative Hybrid Protection
Combines innovative, cloud-based technologies with advanced antivirus protection to ensure you’re always safe from the latest threats.
Identity & Privacy Safeguards
Uses the latest cloud data, anti-phishing technologies and a secure keyboard mode to keep your personal data from being stolen.
Dangerous Website Alerts
Advises you of the safety of search result links, and blocks malicious and phishing websites.
Advanced Parental Controls
Helps you ensure your children are safe and responsible online while they’re surfing the web, gaming and enjoying social networks.
Safe Social Networking
Ensures your Facebook, MySpace and Twitter accounts won’t receive malicious links or software from your friends.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 provides the following new features:
– Added notification from Web Anti-Virus regarding pages containing adware or legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data.
– There is now protection against infection while the operating system is being restarted.
– There is now the capability to navigate from the Licensing window to My Kaspersky portal to view information about the activation code.
– You can now add a new activation code if the license has expired.
– Diagnostics of application installation issues have been improved. Now, when there is a problem with application installation, the application saves the installation logs instead of deleting them.
– Application Self-Defense during upgrade to a new version has been improved. Now there is protection for not only the current version but also for the newly installed application prior to it being started for the first time.
– Improved speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
– The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
– Improved notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component. The notification now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling the component, especially regarding the resultant lack of protection against encryptors.
– The application now waits a longer amount of time before displaying a notification about outdated databases and application modules when the computer wakes from sleep mode.