- Oct 15, 2017
Malwarebytes (in previous versions - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) - a full-fledged antivirus for Windows operating systems. Against the background of other antivirus products, it stands out because it has not yet been spoiled by marketing "chips" and is developing in terms of the quality of the product itself, if that's the case at all, since antiviruses have ceased their development for a long time. You should understand that no product will save your computer from infection if you thoughtlessly click on all buttons on websites and in programs. But in addition to sound logic and thinking, this antivirus will do just fine.
Detects malware automatically, before it can infect.
Shields vulnerable systems and software from exploit attacks.
Stops ransomware attacks before your data is held hostage.
Malicious website protection
Prevents access to and from known malicious webpages.
Detects and removes malware and advanced threats.
Removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.
- Added support for Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) and Device Guard to meet Microsoft compliance requirements
- Improved the remediation process so fewer reboots are required
- Improved the accuracy of the Web Protection module
- Improved driver management for increased stability
- Continued improvements to overall protection, detection and remediation
- Updated the dashboard design to better showcase Malwarebytes real-time protection features
- Updated Notification Center behavior to make it easier to dismiss
- Numerous other user interface and copy enhancements
- Fixed issue where anti-ransomware module could cause high CPU and memory use
- Fixed an issue where Malwarebytes would open to the scan tab instead of the dashboard
- Fixed reported crashes related to Web Protection
- Fixed several translation issues
- Addressed other miscellaneous defects