What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hello Everyone Our Domain Soft4Win.com is Available for Sale. Anyone Interested in Purchasing can Contact Us at our Facebook Page :- Facebook Page

64 Bit Windows 7 Evolution 2018 x64 By Kirk

Soft4Win

Administrator
Website
www.soft4win.com
Special Thanks to @kirk for this Amazing Build

Information :-
Name :- Windows 7 Evolution x64 2018
Soruce :- Windows 7 Enterprise x64 SP1
Author :- Kirk (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
Architecture :- x64
Updates :- May 2018 , SP1
Activation Status :- 30 Day (Use Activator after 30 Days to Activate)
Uploaded By :- Soft4Win (
)

Description :-
This is a custom os build by kirk , it includes custom themes , icons and updates of May 2018 and WPI.

Changes :-
  • No System Tweaks
  • Theme Dlls are patch for unsigned themes

WPI Apps :-
  • Firefox 59.02
  • Filezilla 3.32 x64
  • Flash shockwave AIO May by Kirk
  • java 8 update 1.71 x86/x64
  • C++ runtimes AIO May 2018
  • LibreOffice 6.03 x64
  • winRAR 5.60 x64 activated
  • UltraIso 9.71 activated

Installation :-
  1. Make a bootable USB/DVD.
  2. Restart your system and go to boot menu and select USB/DVD for booting.
  3. Follow the onscreen steps and install windows
  4. On First Windows Boot it will ask to install Theme Resource Changer , Allow the windows to install it and then wait a little while so that windows makes changes and it will reboot once in order to set things properly.

Screenshots

Forg

wow.. a new version,, currently i'm using kirk's 7 evolution 2017 x64 version and installed a red hud theme.. the os is great.. many thanks.. the torrent link is dead.. hope to fix the link..

Forg

will there be a custom windows 10 os with a disabled windows update, or at least configured just like windows 7, where you can change the options? because the forced update is a real disaster, i experienced it when a forced update was installed in my laptop last month and ruined everything.. so i have no other choice but to format it.. so hoping there will be a solution for that annoying and disastrous feature of windows 10..

kirk

Just install with net turned off then run any number of stop windows 10 from spying apps and disable updates
heres what I use but to disable updates in the build itself I will not do

Forg

many thanks for that quick response,, by the way as i mentioned earlier in my post,, the torrent file in the link for your evolution 2018 os is dead... and also confusing because in the links provided, the file size stated is 3.8GB, but when i tried to look for other torrent website, if it is available, the file size is 4.21GB.. so which is the correct one? hope the link will be updated..

Soft4Win

Administrator
Website
www.soft4win.com
many thanks for that quick response,, by the way as i mentioned earlier in my post,, the torrent file in the link for your evolution 2018 os is dead... and also confusing because in the links provided, the file size stated is 3.8GB, but when i tried to look for other torrent website, if it is available, the file size is 4.21GB.. so which is the correct one? hope the link will be updated..
I just tested the torrent link and it was working at my end i will add another link for torrent aswell.

Regarding the size in forum we have a Zip file uploaded whose size is 3.8 Gb and when you extract it , it's size becomes 4.21 GB .

In torrents we have uploaded unzipped file due to which there is a difference in size.

Forg

that's weird, whenever i click the download button above it redirects me to this page,
and then click the download via torrent it sends me to
but when i download the torrent file of 22kb in size the result is 404 Not Found,, but still many thanks,, now its clear to me that 4.21GB is the extracted version..

Well Spank My Ass and Call Me Charley!!!! ....Are...Are you Truly THE Kirk.....? The Legend who Made the First Black Se7en OS installers.....??? .....The man without whom, The Rain would probably still just be sat in his bedroom relentlessly trying to start flame wars with 8 year olds....? :devilish: