What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Hello Everyone Our Domain Soft4Win.com is Available for Sale. Anyone Interested in Purchasing can Contact Us at our Facebook Page :- Facebook Page

64 Bit Windows 7 Evolution 2018 x64 By Kirk

very beautiful os.. i'm using it now.. many thanks kirk.. may i ask where did you get the wallpaper you used for this? or just the name of the wallpaper? its very simple but beautiful.. it looks like wood or metal..

very beautiful os.. i'm using it now.. many thanks kirk.. may i ask where did you get the wallpaper you used for this? or just the name of the wallpaper? its very simple but beautiful.. it looks like wood or metal..
the wallpaper is default hud wallpaper from virtual customs

Not any plans for one
is that so? well.. i'm still looking forward for one in your future builds if you ever change your mind. and if its alright with you, in all of your future builds more themes and colour options to choose from. anyways many thanks for this beautiful custom os i'm using right now. you're great @kirk I'll wait for your Windows 10 release.

Last edited:
Special Thanks to @kirk for this Amazing Build

Information :-
Name :- Windows 7 Evolution x64 2018
Soruce :- Windows 7 Enterprise x64 SP1
Author :- Kirk (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
Architecture :- x64
Updates :- May 2018 , SP1
Activation Status :- 30 Day (Use Activator after 30 Days to Activate)
Uploaded By :- Soft4Win (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

Description :-
This is a custom os build by kirk , it includes custom themes , icons and updates of May 2018 and WPI.

Changes :-
  • No System Tweaks
  • Theme Dlls are patch for unsigned themes

WPI Apps :-
  • Firefox 59.02
  • Filezilla 3.32 x64
  • Flash shockwave AIO May by Kirk
  • java 8 update 1.71 x86/x64
  • C++ runtimes AIO May 2018
  • LibreOffice 6.03 x64
  • winRAR 5.60 x64 activated
  • UltraIso 9.71 activated

Installation :-
  1. Make a bootable USB/DVD.
  2. Restart your system and go to boot menu and select USB/DVD for booting.
  3. Follow the onscreen steps and install windows
  4. On First Windows Boot it will ask to install Theme Resource Changer , Allow the windows to install it and then wait a little while so that windows makes changes and it will reboot once in order to set things properly.

Screenshots

very good