- Apr 10, 2017
With ZoneAlarm® Mobile Security for Android™ you can rest assured that your mobile device is fully secured from malicious apps and Wi-Fi attacks. ZoneAlarm also detects viruses such as HummingBad malware,and new Android vulnerabilities: QuadRooter and Certifigate.
ZoneAlarm by Check Point protects your smartphone using a multi-layered approach:
- Device Layer - Protects you from vulnerabilities on the device itself such as suspicious processes and operating system hacks.
- Apps Layer - Most of the apps are safe, but not all of them. This layer protects you from vulnerabilities and privacy risks that are caused by suspicious and malicious apps and updates.
The latest virus is called HummingBad, can control your phone, collecting your personal data and making it act like you've clicked on ads that you haven't.
- Network Layer - Even the most secure device can be hacked when connecting to a public Wi-Fi. In this layer we analyze how secure is your connection and alert you on Man-In-The-Middle Attacks, in which hackers can gains access to all the information sent from your smartphone to a Hotspot connection.
- Apps Protection- Scans for infected apps, and harmful updates and alerts you on risks.
- Device Shield- Alerts you to suspicious processes and guards your operating system from attackers.
- Wi-Fi Ranking- Ranks the Hotspots around you to ensure you connect to the most secure option.
- Wi-Fi Protection- Detects unsafe Wi-Fi networks that can compromise your privacy.
- 100% Privacy- We don't collect or share any personal information with anyone.
- No Ads- This app is only about your mobile security with no hassle.
- Many UI Improvments.
- Stability and bug fixes.